Friday, September 13, 2013

Sick Days

And with the start of school comes sick days! Ben and Jack went to school a couple of days and it seems like they've been sick ever since! Poor boys, I hate when they're not feeling well. This has been especially difficult for me since I'm working this semester, filling in at UP Elementary for their sp.ed. coordinator who is on maternity leave. It's great to be back at UP, but it's hard to start and then immediately miss several days! Fortunately, we have Nanny Mercedes on non-school days, and ARDs are on a nanny day - whew!

Here are some pics of my sweet, sweet boys at home - I just love the one of Ben hugging his lovey while he sleeps, and poor Jack layed out on the couch. The last one is of our carpet picnic - it got them to eat more! At least sick days are good for cuddles & QT.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs