Baby # 3! We are thrilled to announce that our little family is growing. The boys are pumped to become big brothers, too. Well, to the extent that they understand what's going on! We took our gender reveal photos with Kylie Davis Photography, in a 10 minute fundraiser photo session! I think they turned out so great and what a fun way to remember announcing our baby girl :)
![]() |
| 9 wks |
| 22 wks |
This pregnancy has been totally different from the twins' pregnancy, in that I felt sick my entire first trimester, have felt so drained trying to keep up with the boys, and just generally have felt a little more moody/emotional than last time. I attribute some of the differences to hormones, and figured that this was probably a little girl because it's been so different, and some to being a mom trying to keep up with two boys. I think my body has missed being able to come home from work and take a 2 hour nap, like I did with the boys! But we are so, so, excited that God has blessed us with a little girl and I am already dreaming about bows and smocked dresses :)



No comments:
Post a Comment