Saturday, August 3, 2013

Big Boy Beds!

These milestones are so bittersweet - J&B are ready for big boy beds. They haven't yet attempted to climb out of their cribs (thankfully) but we want to make sure they don't try, either, so we transitioned to big boy beds. The boys got out their handy manny tools and "helped" as we changed their cribs into toddler beds, and they did great! As you can see below, they couldn't wait to try out their new big boy beds :)

The transition went great, much better than I anticipated! The boys climbed right into their beds the first night, and we only had one fall. Ben fell out the first night and when I went in to put him back in bed, as I patted his back and tucked him back in, he said sleepily, "Tank you, mama," in the sweetest, softest little voice, and went right back to sleep. They stay in bed all night and wake up with the sun - what good sleepers we are blessed with! Ben sometimes says "It's time to start our day," or "It's a boo-tee-ful day outside!" - while Jack usually tries to snuggle in bed a little longer. I love these boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs