Jack's new favorite thing to do is cross his arms. Then I get, "Ben, too?"

Jack's other new favorite thing to do is act mad. It was reeeeeally cute for a while, then he started believing his own acting skills and for a couple of weeks he was a dude with an attitude. So unfortunately we had to stop encouraging his "mad face," cute as it was, and I'm glad to say my happy Jack is back :)
Library time:
Target is way more fun with slushies, especially when it's hot outside:
Fun at the Lot:
Ben builds a tower:
The letters B & C; and here we stopped, because we had some difficulty retaining. The boys love the letter "O" and have "A" and "S" down, but I'm pausing this activity and doing some other alphabet stuff for now.
Chase, ending with "ride 'em horsey:"
Milk, food coloring, and dish soap - so much fun!
And my terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad idea of blowing dish soap bubbles...the instinct is to suck, even if they are really good at blowing bubbles in their milk glasses with straws, you don't want them to drink dish soap. Notice my bad camera angle as I noticed what was happening, and then proceeded to freak out and try to make the boys throw up. Ughhhhh:
Fortunately, we all recovered, and Ben & Jack love do-a-dot art:

Glow stick baths:
Pom Pom Drop:









No comments:
Post a Comment