Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Photo Dump 3

Why do I keep finding myself too busy to blog? I think this will be the last photo dump for a while because I'm going to try to be better at keeping up instead of throwing a bunch of pictures up together. #3:



I love Jack's paci-love



Mr. Mesero's patio
We love this place!

My attempt at a Pinterest lunch. Sorta fail. Or can you tell it's a turkey wrap train with cottage cheese clouds? Boo
Moms wrestle too!
This is the sweetest -when Jack had an infected toenail from stubbing it, we had to do medicine 3x/day and a couple of soaks a day. Ben would drag their stool over and sit next to the tub to talk to Jack. Sweet boy!


Mothers Day - not the best pics of me, but they sure are cute:


Hugs
Memorial Day - glasses from Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs