Friday, May 3, 2013

Photo Dump 2

I had to take Ben to the doctor to look at an exzema patch I just wanted to make certain wasn't ringworm (it wasn't). This was on a Saturday morning so J took Jack to run some errands and I took Ben to the doctor - I love hanging out with the boys one-on-one; either when one wakes up before the other after a nap or when J and I split them up. They are so different when they're one-on-one! Here is my silly boy being very cool trying on mom's shades, and then finding his own :)

 

We did another stuffed animal walk the other day, except this time when I told them lets walk your animals, they took them to the front door. Like, okay mom, come on, we know we walk the animals outside! So I'm sure we made a funny picture and maybe made some neighbors laugh. Buddy was at day camp that day so we came back to take Bit with us - Jack walked Bit while Ben "walked" his stuffed animal. They did great!

 

Fish Face:





Bath fun:







Honey & Papa kept the boys for us one night so J & I could have a late date and sleep in the next morning. We went to dinner and then saw my favorite comic, Paul Varghese, at the Backdoor Comedy Club's late show. Since it's local comics they don't really have a set schedule or know when he might be there to headline, so J tweeted him and he said he would go. Crazy cool. Anyway, it was an intimate group and we got to meet Paul and take a pic with him afterwards, then he gave us tickets for his next show at the Improv. How cool is that? He's so so so funny; I've loved his comedy since we saw him on Last Comic Standing years ago and he's the only comedian I've ever searched a schedule for. What a fun night! 


Jack has suddenly overcome his fear of bounce houses and the boys had a blast at their friend Benjamin's birthday party!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs