I made homemade cupcakes for a friend who just had a baby (plus a casserole, duh, but who cares about the meal when there's a chocolate dessert?) and was excited to keep a few for us. Jonathan doesn't really eat sweets, so if I make something it usually goes to waste or I end up guilt-eating it so it doesn't go to waste, then feeling more guilty for eating it at all. So one or two is the perfect amount to keep!
Anyway, it made me feel a little bit like a terrible mama, because other than muffins, oatmeal cookies, and some chocolate chip cookies here and there, I haven't really baked much for my sweet boys, and they LOVED the cupcakes! Jack was opening his mouth as wide as it would go and shoveling it in, so I grabbed the camera to snap a few pics. I guess this means more baking to do!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment