Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Activity Table

I have already referenced our new activity table, but figured I'd throw up some super cute pics of my super cute boys doing "aaht, aaht," which they love. The first day I got out a stamper and made the mistake of letting them keep it out, then discovered an orange stamped kitty cat on their rug. Haha! Oops :) But generally, they are pretty good at keeping it on the paper. They love do-a-dots (pictured) - Jack will dot a couple of times, then want to switch colors, but Ben will stick with one color for a while. We have all sorts of different kinds of crayons, markers, stickers, etc. They've outgrown the baby crayon-holder things from Crayola and now just use the jumbo crayons, which makes me a little bit sad! Sigh. Stop growing up so fast, little dudes! Oh, and they're actually pretty good at this art thing - last weekend we were at Chuy's and Ben colored in 3 bubbles on his picture they gave him. We were a little bit amazed, because I have not worked on coloring actual pictures with them or staying in lines, etc - I mean, it was scribbly, but he was clearly coloring the bubbles. Little toddler skills are amazing!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Prefab Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs