The boys went to their first Christmas party and had so much fun. They loved playing with big boy toys/trucks but got a little upset when I drug them away from the snacks for the gift exchange and picture, as you can see! We had a blast, though and appreciate Sacha for hosting such a fun holiday get-together for our babies!
We also had a fun visit with Amelia and London - and I had to include this photo of her reading to them - she lead them around by the hand, and they followed her from their room to the living room and sat down to listen to her read them a story! It was so stinking cute :)
We also saw the Trains at Northpark. The boys LOVED seeing the trains! We went with Honey and Papa and had such a fun time.
I got an early Christmas present - a new truck! We got it just in time for our trip to Tyler and it was so nice having all that room for the boys and pack&plays and Buddy and gifts, etc, etc! The boys really like their new truck and say "bye-bye, truck" every time we go inside, and they especially like the DVD player for long car trips. We are looking forward to when they are able to operate headphones, but right now Veggie Tales is the only thing we play in the car, and the boys loooove to say "VeggieTales" really fast like the song.
The last pic is of our new kitchen stand, primarily for washing hands, but do you know I bought it specifically to have in time for Christmas cookie baking/decorating with the boys and then NEVER got around to making cookies? I got some Valentine's cookie cutters so that we can make Valentine's cookies instead, but I was pretty disappointed with myself. Below, see Ben in his PJs helping me make cinnamon toast - he sprinkled the sugar and Jack sprinkled the cinnamon. They love helping in the kitchen!
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment