We went to the NDMOTC Christmas party this year, and Honey & Papa met us for the event. It was at Cuckoos in Plano, which is a kids bounce house/train ride/play area and was pretty fun. Jack & Ben weren't interested in bouncing (which was okay by me, since I was a little worried about germs in the winter season - aren't those bounce houses just breeding grounds for germs? I don't know, but who wants to chance it?) BUT they were really interested in the "choo choo." They must have ridden the train five times or so, and cried every single time the ride was over. I think they would have been content to stay on the train and wave to us for the full 45 minutes or however long we were there! So, needless to say, we missed out on the balloon man and the magic show and all the rest of the NDMOTC festivities (cookie decorating? pizza and snacks? I don't even know what we missed!) because we sort of just waited in line for the train over and over. It was really fun to see them enjoy a ride so much, especially as we are entering their borderline obsession with trains. :) We appreciated J's parents going with us, too!
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment