Even though I know twice-over from Ben & Jack how love for a tiny human can grow beyond imagination, it seems brand new with you and I am left marveling at how much more I love you from one day to the next. I think it must be related to how quickly you are growing and maturing, so I keep discovering new pieces of your sweet little personality. You are such a happy baby! You give the very best open-mouthed grins, like you are just so excited about everything! You are a great sleeper and you eat everything we give you. You are a scooting machine, and you love rolling around on the floor. I love that you make up little games with us and with yourself; you will grab a burp rag off my shoulder and giggle when I say "hey!" over and over, you will put your open mouth on my nose or daddy's nose and giggle at that, and you will toss toys in front of yourself on the floor then crawl and get it, then toss it again. You take everything in and love watching your brothers. They still adore you, and when they first wake up they rush to your room to tell you good morning and ask how you slept. You greet them with big, open-mouthed smiles and coos, it's pretty sweet. Right now you're sleeping about 12 hours at night and still taking 3 naps. I have dropped you off twice at church childcare for MOPS and a bible study, and both times I raced to pick you up afterwards but you had done fine :) I want to hold you and keep you with me all the time, you are getting so big so fast. Speaking of big, your little belly is getting so round! "Big people food" agrees with you! I love it, and I love you, my sweet angel baby! Happy 7 months!
xoxo,
Mommy
![]() |
| First swing, loved it! First handholding with a boy, sweet Greyson :) Loves outside, loves daddy, and loves brothers' toys! |
![]() |
| first lemon! |
![]() |
| Frozen grapes are tasty! First breadsticks with Gigi! Loves her bouncer, and chewing her fingers like crazy |







No comments:
Post a Comment