Good bye precious baby boy long hair, hello short hair Benny. For a several days, maybe even weeks, Benny would express sadness whenever we spiked Jack's hair and tell us that he wanted spiky hair too. When I first started spiking Jack's hair, Ben was content with me "pretend spiking" his hair. He no longer pretends with me, though! Darn you mirror! Anyway, when his sadness escalated to standing in the corner "just feeling sad," and telling us he wanted spiky hair like Jack, we decided to cut his hair. That baby boy was so excited, and talked about his hair appointment for a couple of days leading up to it. He was pumped, I was sad. I loved his silky baby fine shaggy hair! However, it was hard not to share his excitement, especially when he ran in to show off his new spikes to me when J brought him home. Ben also bragged about his haircut to strangers and friends the following week. Sweet boy.
Below, the before, during (he was concerned about a little boy crying during his first haircut), and after. He and Jack look so much alike now!! It took me a couple of days to adjust to be able to easily tell them apart again. It was like a twilight zone; I've never had difficulty! Fortunately I think I have it now :)
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment